Joe & The Jumping Jacks
UK singer-songwriter Joe Wrigley has taken his guitar all around the world looking for musicians to share his love of Rockabilly music. The band Joe & The Jumping Jacks is the result of one man’s obsession with a certain period of Rock’n’Roll history in between the energetic Country music of Hank Williams and the British Beat Groups of the early 1960’s. Joe continues to search for the magical 1950’s sound of Gene Vincent, Eddie Cochran and Buddy Holly that never fails to fill the dance floor and bring a smile to the audience.
Based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, Joe got together with rocking drummer Antti Siitonen (Finland) and driving bass player Danny Lumen (Phillipines). Together, they form a powerhouse trio of 1950’s-flavoured rock’n’roll mayhem. Joe & The Jumping Jacks wow their crowd with a resounding combination of rock’n’roll dancing classics, esoteric rockabilly cuts and memorable original songs.
Performances of Note:
- Dontrey Chub Met Music Festival, Siem Reap
- Saigon Children’s Charity Ball, Intercon Asiana Vietnam
- New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner, FCC Angkor Siem Reap
- Catwalk, New World Hotel, Saigon
- HK Brewhouse, Hong Kong
- (with Mekong Messengers) US Embassy Fourth of July Party, Phnom Penh
- WOMP! Wat Opot Music Program, Takeo Province
- Penhstock V Music Festival, Sharky Bar, Phnom Penh