Miss Sarawan: ‘Sounds of The Golden Era’
Miss Sarawan Band at Queen’s Birthday Party for British Embassy, Phnom Penh.
Combination of Cambodian and Western songs, singing in Khmer and English language. Upbeat, happy style, popular with both Cambodian and foreigner audience.
Performances of Note:
- UK Embassy Queen’s Birthday Party, Intercon, Phnom Penh
- Angkor Village Siem Reap – New Year’s Eve Gala Event
- FCC Angkor Siem Reap – Valentine’s Day Dinner
- (with Laura Mam) Children’s Day Concert at Bee Line Arena, Phnom Penh
- (with Phil Javelle) New Year’s Eve Gala Ball at Sofitel, Phnom Penh
- WOMP! Music Program at Wat Opot, Takeo Province
- Cambodian International Film Festival Wrap Party
Watch on YouTube:
- The Phnom Penh Post: MY PHNOM PENH: Miss Sarawan Singer